• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

WHERE TO START ON CAMINO FRANCES? -- MARTIN

MartinF

I am trying to work out where to start on the Camino Frances, if I have two weeks available? I can't find a map for this route indicating the distances and esimated walking time. Can anyone help me with this, thanks!

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Where to start

You are welcome.
If you go to the AVATAR control panel you can add an SA flag to your profile.
We want to be proudly South African!

Sil

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
The avatar (a small graphic under your username) that Sillydoll is talking about can be added by visiting this link (members only):

profile.php?mode=editprofile

- Scroll to the bottom and find "Avatar control panel"
- Click the "Show gallery" button to find your countries flag (or upload your own by clicking the browse button (image needs to be a small one, max 80x80). )
- Select your flag and click the "select avatar" button at the bottom.

Greetings from Santiago,
Ivar

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum