• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Where to stay in Ponferrada?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Cecilia said:
Hi,
Please advise where to stay in Ponferrada? Arriving next Tuesday. Thanks

Cecilia,

I have always stayed at the Albergue parroquial San Nicolás de Flue on the Calle de la Loma. You can see more information at this link http://www.gronze.com/albergues/cam...parroquial-san-nicolas-de-flue-ponferrada.htm.

It is within walking distance of the Templers' Castle and has 186 beds generally divided into small dorms of 6 or so. There is a large kitchen available. They take no reservations, but can issue a Credential if you need one. In winter it is heated but without blankets.

Since you a leaving soon you must be very excited.

Have a Buen Camino!

Margaret

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Thanks. I will be there next week. Looking forward to beginning my walk!

Where do I go to get my passport?

Hi Nonnie, enjoy each step!
Buen Camino!
Enjoy life,
Enjoy each other.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum