• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Poll Which Camino are you planning next?

Which Camino do you plan to walk next? If uncertain, you can pick 2.

• Camino Frances

Votes: 104 28.7%
  • Ingles

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • Invierno

Votes: 35 9.7%
  • Lana/Levante/Sureste

Votes: 10 2.8%
  • Madrid

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Norte

Votes: 58 16.0%
  • Portuguese

Votes: 85 23.5%
  • Primitivo/Salvador

Votes: 54 14.9%
  • Sanabres/Via de la Plata

Votes: 58 16.0%
  • Other - Please name in comments below

Votes: 52 14.4%

• Total voters

Ok, I think that if I were to plot out this route on a map, I would conclude that some drunkard had picked up a pencil and started to scribble across the Iberian peninsula. Masterful.

Two of my favorites — Arévalo, and the whole Castellano-Aragonés!!!!!

Do you have a guess-timate of how many days this would take?

And since I think you have already walked the Torres and the Interior, is there a reason why you chose the Interior over staying a bit longer on the Torres and moving to the Greira e dos Arrieros at Braga? (I’m asking because I am trying to decide between Interior and Geira, if in fact I can walk this fall)).

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Still Planning to do Le Podiensis out of Le Puy to Cahors. which was scheduled for September 2020, now it looks like next May 2022. I am hoping to do the Portuguese if all works out well this October, It is really difficult to actually plan for this year so it would be a last minute decision, Next year should be ok.
Ultreya

Got my mind made up, thanks to a lot of wonderful pilgrims over here. I’ll arrive in Bilbao on Aug 8th, and I’m preparing for the Olvidado.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum