• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

who is starting in St Jean Pied DE Port Nov 23 2014 or march 2015

jamesw3435

Time of past OR future Camino
March 2015 Ssint jean to Santiago
deleted old message, update

I leave Orlando fla march 1 connection in mia to Madrid march 2nd I will fly from Madrid to Pamplona , then take a shuttle van from Pamplona airport to SJJP and will start walking march 3

Last edited:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Looking to get in contact with everyone doing their camino starting in St Jean Pied DE Port France to Santiago De Compostela . Looking to start in November and arrive in Santiago De Compostela on dec 25 for Christmas Mass then off to do The Camino Finisterre followed by The Camino muxia followed by Bus back to Santiago De Compostela for 2 days then Ill be leaving after 40 days If I cant make December Then ill be starting in March 2015

All being well starting April 1st 2015. Aiming to arrive SJPP 28th March

Mark.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I start march 1 for st jean , Looking for few ppl to walk with, by April ill be almost completed ,

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Maybe ill see you out there :) I leave Florida march 1 I will arrive in Saint jean march 2nd and will start walking march 4rd
Wow, that is very close to to my plan! :) I arrive in Madrid on the 2nd, and however soon I can get to SJPdP and start walking. I'm from AZ, would be nice to walk a little bit with another American!

Wow, that is very close to to my plan! :) I arrive in Madrid on the 2nd, and however soon I can get to SJPdP and start walking. I'm from AZ, would be nice to walk a little bit with another American!

:) yeah I was looking for someone to start out with, I am using Iberia Airlines to Madrid and Iberia express to Pamplona

Once I arrive in Saint jean the night of the 2nd I plan on going to the pilgrims office, find a place to sleep and eat chill for a bit before bed. since I plan on walking the valcarlos route since the napoleon route might be closed due to weather. I also plan on walking from saint jean to Roncesvalles to start the first day.

I added the link to my facebook group for my Camino Where ill post all updates while on the camino

If you don't mind me asking when do you arrive in Pamplona ? I arrive at 5 pm the shuttle service picking me up from the airport is 100 euros unless their is someone else to share the fair. I found another person who will be in Pamplona the same day march the 2nd on my facebook group as well looking to share the ride so adding one more would make it a three way split to SJJP about 1h 30min drive .

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi, I'm setting off March 8th from SJPP. I did the Camino Frances 4 years ago and also took the Valcarlos route as the weather was poor over the mountains. It's still a strenuous first day to Roncesvalles so by no means an easy option! Most of the walk is very scenic, through forests etc but there is a longish stretch along the road. Better to avoid taking unnecessary risks and potentially injure yourself before you've even started if the weather is bad. Buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings fellow travelers, I am hoping to do my first international trip at 57 and solo to walk the Camino Primitivo in mid-July. I want to book the trip through either Santiago Ways or Camino...
I'll be volunteering in Santiago July 01- July 15 this year with the Camino Companions who offer services for the English speaking pilgrims, announcements at mass, English Mass at the Pilgrim's...
Hi my name is Bryce (Australian) and I’m doing the Camino Frances starting September 15. My wife is 57 years old and was born without her left thigh bone. She can wear a prosthetic leg for very...
Hello✨✨✨✨ I ve just finished my thirty-day walk from San Sebastian and it’s a weird feeling I m going through , a mix of sadness and solitude. I kept afar Icts in the past few days to « see » and...
Hi everyone, I was just listening to Ivar's last video and he mentioned Ed Sheeran. So fyi: a heads up. Ed Sheeran will be doing a concert at Monte de Gozo on July 6th this year. Expect there to...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back