• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Win a bottle of Johnniewalker - Caption competition

JohnnieWalker

Nunca se camina solo
Our very own caption competition.

Spain is awash with jokes about the discovery of the stolen Codex in a garage in the Santiago suburbs of Milladoiro - along with almost 2 million euros in cash stolen over 20 years from the collection boxes in the cathedral.

Here is the first. To win a bottle of Johnnie Walker Red Label you need to:

Tell us what you think the present dialogue says

and

Come up with at least one alternative version at least, if not more, funny than this one

Enjoy

John

Attachments

• Codex 1.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,012
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Real version...
The local is saying hey wrong way! The cathedral is over there! The pilgrims are saying they are going to the electrician's place as it has more relics than the cathedral.

My version...
The local is saying "hey wrong way! The cathedral is over there!"
The pilgrims are saying "Not according to my GPS and its never wrong!"

Tony

Sent using Tapatalk 2

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
I'll give my vote to Miguel....although I'm very fond of GPS jokes as well.
(not that it's up to me to decide - but I wanna be a good sport)

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum