• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

You can now buy ads on the forum

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hola all,

I just added the functionality where any forum member can buy an ad on the forum. You can get started here:

Please let me know if you have any questions,
Ivar
I have a question. As a donating member, I do not have to see ads when I visit the forum. Will this change? If so, will there be any way that I can avoid seeing ads posted by members?

I have a question. As a donating member, I do not have to see ads when I visit the forum. Will this change? If so, will there be any way that I can avoid seeing ads posted by members?
As a donating member you will not see these ads... they will only been seen by members that has signed up, but are non donating member.. or people just browsing the forum without signing up.

I should add that I think I am able now to also remove ads in forum emails to those who are donating members... this was not possible earlier.

You can see the ads if you sign out of your account.. they look like this:

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum