• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

ivar

Camino de Santiago Documentary: A Journey of the Mind - YouTube

Camino de Santiago Documentary: A Journey of the Mind
Beautiful job on the video. I'm looking forward to my own Camino in 2016. Thank you for putting this together - it helps me visualize what it could be like.

Beautiful work. This video brought back so many nice memories. Thank you for sharing.

Congratulations on your pilgrimage; and more so your recording of it. It took us, who are veteran pilgrims back in time, and gave inspiration to the future Pilgrims. Thanks, Dave

N
very memorable, makes heart want to be there now...not until June of 2015..great video.Thanks amigo.

N
Drew, excellent presentation of your journey. You have brought many memories and that is why each year I return and do another Camino until I cannot anymore. Will remember you as I do Camino del Norte in June.

F
I never get tired of watching this! It's brilliantly produced with great music, poetic prose and gorgeous photography! Can I ask what you used to capture all of the video? Was it your phone or GoPro? Thanks for any advice you can give to up and coming Peregrino.
Jeff

Media information

Category
Camino Frances
Added by
ivar
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Share this media

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back