A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

See the full Camino Forum Store here with many more camino products.

The View back to Pamplona
Mckarash

The View back to Pamplona

I did the first three days of the Camino in 2016 and needed to get back to complete in 2017. I flew in to Madrid and landed at 6:00am. Train to Pamplona was booked so I had to take the 11:15 train...arrived in Pamplona at 2:40, caught a ride to Plaza where Running of the Bulls kicks off and started off at 3:11pm...on July 3rd. It was a hot day and as I started to feel Pamplona in my rear I had an elation and said to myself, "You're on the Camino again". The hike up to Alto de Pedron was awesome. I had intention of ending the day in Puente la Reina, but the downhill absolutely killed me (I was hot too) so stopped around 8:00ish in Obanos and stayed.

Great pic...brought back some top notch memories

Media information

Category
Camino Frances
Added by
Mckarash
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
View back to Pamplona-page-001.jpg
File size
698.1 KB
Dimensions
3508px x 2479px

Share this media

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock