• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

september camino

ofer ofer

Time of past OR future Camino
hi
is it o.k to walk in september?
is it beautiful as in may...?
are their any people walking at all or is it quit empty? especially in variant celle?
are sleeping places open ?
thank you

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Yes.
I haven't walked in May but walking in September is beautiful in its own right.
Lots of people everyday!
Almost all of the sleeping places are open.
Buen Camino!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
hi
is it o.k to walk in september?
is it beautiful as in may...?
are their any people walking at all or is it quit empty? especially in variant celle?
are sleeping places open ?
thank you

It is absolutely OK to walk in September! :)
Not sure how many people walk from Conques?
If you see the list below you will see just how many Forum members are leaving in September.
There are many more on the camino than on the forum.
September is now known to be the busiest month!
It is very beautiful!
Sleeping places are open usually till mid October.

https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/2015-september-pilgrims.34666/

Buen camino:)

thank you!
i am also still not sure if to walk from Conques or from St. jean pied?
what do you think?
thank you

thank you!
i am also still not sure if to walk from Conques or from St. jean pied?
what do you think?
thank you

I have no experience of walking from Conques only St Jean and that is amazing!
If you want the companionship of fellow pilgrims you will most certainly find it everywhere from St Jean onwards.
Only you can decide.
If you wish to have your name added to the September list just let me know what date and place?
Buen camino:)

https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/2015-september-pilgrims.34666/

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
ofer ofer or עפר עפר?

September from Conques? you'll have plenty of companionship and accommodations won't be a problem. I did that stretch in early October 2013.

I'll be exploring the Célé variant myself this year, starting from Figeac September 28, only as far as Pech Merle and then looping south and back to Figeac walking the "wrong way" on the GR65.

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Thank you
September from Conques? you'll have plenty of companionship and accommodations won't be a problem. Si did that stretch in early October 2013.

I'll be exploring the Célé variant myself this year, starting from Figeac September 28, only as far as Pech Merle and then looping south and back to Figeac walking the "wrong way" on the GR65.

The easy..frequent...fast...way to go to conques is from Toulouse by train to rodez and than bus or text to conques?

I have walked in May and September and both are beautiful. I September a number of farmers left apples in baskets on the walls for pilgrims to enjoy! There will still be plenty of people and places to stay

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Started from Le Puy last Sunday. There were over 100 people at the pilgrim mass. Many are walking to Figeac or Moissac so you should book the first two night's accommodation. As you are by yourself you will probably be right from then on.
Everyone is booking ahead at the moment.
Sharon

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello - I am planning to walk about the first half of the Via Podiensis next month, May 2024. I will start from Le Puy and walk for 16 days. I am flying into Paris and would like to purchase a sim...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back