• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

1st CF starts Apr 26, finally after 5 postponements!

Time of past OR future Camino
Virtual CF (2015) on walking4fun.com, Virtual Chemin Le Puy (2015), Virtual CP-Coastal (Feb2017), Virtual CP-Central (Mar2017), Reality CF (Jun2017) w Finisterre & Muxia
Planning to start the CF with departure from SJPP on Wed, April 26, 2017. Walking solo and hoping to meet new friends along the way. If time permits would like to walk to Finisterre and Muxia after SdC.

Planned for my 1st CF originally in fall 2014 and had too many of life's major interruptions since then -- was even included in the Camino Class of 2016 for a while.

This forum is great with loads of helpful information.

Cheers and Buen Camino

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Planning to start the CF with departure from SJPP on Wed, April 26, 2017. Walking solo and hoping to meet new friends along the way. If time permits would like to walk to Finisterre and Muxia after SdC.

Planned for my 1st CF originally in fall 2014 and had too many of life's major interruptions since then -- was even included in the Camino Class of 2016 for a while.

Cheers and Buen Camino
Buen Camino to you - hope it is wonderful for you.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Buen Camino CumbresTrekker! Leaving the following day, so may see you along the way.

Buen Camino! Wish I was going this year too....
Thanks Robo, I do enjoy reading your posts and appreciate your skill in dealing diplomatically with otherwise contentious issues.

Cheers and Buen Camino, CT

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Wish you a wonderful time and a Buen Camino,Peter.
Thank you Peter, I appreciate your kind greeting. You may not realize it, but you originally welcomed me in Nov 2015 with somewhat similar warm wishes. I think it was the Class of 2016 group.

Cheers and Buen Camino, CT

Great news! Carpe diem and Buen camino!
Hi mspath, thanks for your kind message.

I do enjoy reading your posts and your perspective. On the carpe diem, I could not agree more particularly when age 70 is not that far away.

Cheers and Buen Camino

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Buen Camino CumbresTrekker! Leaving the following day, so may see you along the way.
Avromal, thanks for the nice message. Yes, hope we meet on the trail and I agree that it will probably happen.

Cheers and Buen Camino

You'll enjoy it all the more now! Well done and buen camino :cool:
Thanks, hope you are right about enjoying it more -- we'll see. Cheers and Buen Camino

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Cheers and Buen Camino

Good For You! You will have a wonderful Camino .... better late than never! Enjoy every day; soak it up ... and take your time .... especially the first day ... I found that quite a challenge, ... but spectacular scenery ... and great comraderie en route!
Would definitely recommend adding on the Finisterre stretch ... Muxia is special ... and I think you'll enjoy the lovely coastline too!
I'm arriving on 26th, and starting in Sarria on 27th, ... so I'll be with you in spirit!
Oh, ... and you're never 'solo' on the Camino .... only when you choose to be!
Enjoy the journey .... Buen Camino ;)

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
New user here. Hello to you all. New to the forum but not to the Camino. I was told about this Forum whilst I walking the lovely scenic 'Camino Norte'. I'm planning walking another in June.
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...
Hi forum friends, I've been reading lots of posts on here to prepare for my first Camino: May 11th to 16th, central Portuguese way starting from the portuguese border to Tui Spain As a solo female...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.