• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino 2 days early

WldWil

Time of past OR future Camino
2015 SJPDP - Halfway
2016 Fromista - The other half
I MADE IT!

I called home to let them know how our went abs that I would see them soon. They said no, I had somehow gained a couple extra days.

I walked with no schedule and must have done well.

Arrival in Santiago was head banging loud celebration of something. I promise a longer report later. For now, it is Saturday night and not sure she to get information or advice. So glad to be part of this forum.

I am considering bus to Finsterre and walking to Muxia or reverse of the bus works. I am trying to read thread on forum, but slow wifi and on cell phone.

I can bus Sunday after noon abs want to be back on Santiago by Tuesday for very early flight Wednesday morning.

Advice appreciated.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Congratulations

Walk to Fisterra and/or Muxia is beautiful and deserves more than three days. That's why your idea of busing to the coast sounds wise to me. Although I would left that visit for later if you'll decide to walk Camino again and would have more time to include that 4-6 days walk in your schedule. There's nothing comparable to me as coming to the sea after long walk across Spain...

Anyway have a nice time!

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
It worked out great. I went down to the ocean side and followed it to the river and then followed the river to Lires and back to the path to Muxia.

It was longer and harder, but I had the whole coastline to myself. My footprints were the only ones in the sand.

Thanks

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum