• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

2 Months until Le Puy en Velay!

EL LECHERO

Friends no Strangers
Time of past OR future Camino
CF 2016 PRIMITIVO 2022 LE PUY 2023
Well, almost a year to the day I'm setting out on my 3rd Camino! Last year I completed the Primitivo March 27th and ended April 7th. Now I'm setting out on GR 65 with a British chap I met last year on the Primitivo. I excited to delve into a new culture and language putting my french degree to use finally. Thanks to everyone's advice and conversations during this Camino and the others. I hope I can help others along their Camino Journey as well

Bon Chemin
El Lechero

Attachments

• CAMINO PACK.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 722
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
This is the one I am planning next, due to unexpected dental surgery instead of walking in March I am now hoping for this fall.

Most read last week in this forum