• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

2016 April

rita n/

Time of past OR future Camino
na
i'm planning an early april start date from St. John. when are you? shall we make a list to keep track of who's leaving when?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
i'm planning an early april start date from St. John. when are you? shall we make a list to keep track of who's leaving when?
Hi, as Falcon already stated there is a calendar so why do we need an other tread for every month. Use the calendar ,everyone can look in the calendar who is walking when. No problem. Wish you well and a Buen Camino, Peter.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi, as Falcon already stated there is a calendar so why do we need an other tread for every month. Use the calendar ,everyone can look in the calendar who is walking when. No problem. Wish you well and a Buen Camino, Peter.
Well I've been following this forum for months now, including various 'class of 2016’ threads. And this is the first I've ever heard of the calendar. I can't be the only one, it's virtually empty for next April and lots of posters have named that as their start month.

Hi all, I'm planning on an April start, just haven't set a date yet. I don't have any constraints, can go whenever I want, just considering weather at this point. Cathy

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Well I've been following this forum for months now, including various 'class of 2016’ threads. And this is the first I've ever heard of the calendar. I can't be the only one, it's virtually empty for next April and lots of posters have named that as their start month.
Hi, not everyone puts there name in the calendar . Maby that's why its almost empty. Wish you well , Peter.

i'm sorry if i messed up, but there are multiple, "who's leaving this month" threads, so i assumed it was ok. also, a calendar requires a known leave date, which some of us this far out don't have yet. i'm planning april. not sure of a specific date yet.

also, i had no idea there was a calendar, and i've been reading the forum for quite some time, altho i just started posting. i'm guessing i'm not the only one who didn't know it was there. i'm also a bit confused as to why it was moved, since other "month" threads in the correct pilgrimage route are currently active.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
12 April 2016 sjpdp. My second CF
Hi, April is a good time to begin your journey to Santiago. I started my camino at the 18th of April this year and I enjoyd every step. Making new friendships and having a great time. Wish you well and a Buen Camino, Peter.

Hi, April is a good time to begin your journey to Santiago. I started my camino at the 18th of April this year and I enjoyd every step. Making new friendships and having a great time. Wish you well and a Buen Camino, Peter.
Walked from 1 April 2015 sjpdp to SDC and it was fantastic. so fantastic I will do it again next year, hope my daughter come with me.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
My wife and I are leaving in late April (approx April 20) and our daughter hopes to join us en route when her college term ends. We hope she joins us somewhere between Leon and Siarra.

Most read last week in this forum

I'll be volunteering in Santiago July 01- July 15 this year with the Camino Companions who offer services for the English speaking pilgrims, announcements at mass, English Mass at the Pilgrim's...
Since 2009 I run a small hotel with bar and vegetarian restaurant on the camino francés. It was a dream come true when we could buy this house and in 2 years we restored it into a hotel with 3...
Hi my name is Bryce (Australian) and I’m doing the Camino Frances starting September 15. My wife is 57 years old and was born without her left thigh bone. She can wear a prosthetic leg for very...
Hi everyone, I was just listening to Ivar's last video and he mentioned Ed Sheeran. So fyi: a heads up. Ed Sheeran will be doing a concert at Monte de Gozo on July 6th this year. Expect there to...
Hello✨✨✨✨ I ve just finished my thirty-day walk from San Sebastian and it’s a weird feeling I m going through , a mix of sadness and solitude. I kept afar Icts in the past few days to « see » and...
Male 61 years old, single and after a major unexpected change in my life I need a solo trip to figure out some life. I also hope to possibly get some direction. I have never traveled alone but...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.