• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

5 Day Sale: Smartwool Merino Wool

Melensdad

Time of past OR future Camino
2016 SJPdP to Santiago, Finisterre. Hadrian's Way, 2015. Sections of the AT + National & State Park trails.
Just in case anyone is looking for some quality Merino Wool clothing, there is a 5 day sale of SMARTWOOL brand products going on now at www.steepandcheap.com

I have no connection to Steep & Cheap other than as a satisfied customer. Figured some people might be interested in this sale. Not sure if they ship outside of the USA?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

How do you search on that site? I couldn't find the SmartWool.

How do you search on that site? I couldn't find the SmartWool.
They have links to sales, no need to search. Just scroll down the page until you see the SMARTWOOL announcement, click on it, and it takes you to all the goods they have for sale from SMARTWOOL.

FWIW, they also have ICEBREAKER merino wool on sale now too, but only for the next 3 days.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
IMHO, Icebreaker is a much higher quality sock than Smartwool. By a lot.
I much prefer the Smartwool "PHD" series socks, but I prefer the Icebreaker shirts

To each his/her own.

By the way, they added MARMONT to their sale items too. This brand makes great fleeces and technical clothing, typically synthetics.

Most read last week in this forum