• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

86.000 pilgrims from 92 countries so far this year

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I don't see that a further breakdown was done to include those who arrived in Santiago from other routes, like, Norte, Mozarabe, Ingles, etc. I wonder where the current tabulations of pilgrims from those other routes are kept-?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
There were over 1,600 Americans (United States) this year? Where where they? I only met 4 others during my time on the Way (July - August 2007), and two were brothers. I heard rumors of one or two USA types lurking around, but a number of fellow pilgrims commented on our rarity. Maybe they all did it earlier in the summer...?

I'm always surprised by the lack of Irish pilgrims on this list. I intend to give that group a small boost this autumn.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum