• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

A Great Sleeping Bag Deal!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
That is a good deal!!!! I think I paid a bit more than that almost 10 years ago. It is also a perfect sleeping bag for the camino. Super small and light. I love it. And it has held up really well!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
That is a great deal, especially since it's not available anymore on the Sea to Summit site.

I can’t find the weight info, do you know how many grams it weighs? Is it a single or for 2 given the photo shows a double width bag. Thanks.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I can’t find the weight info, do you know how many grams it weighs? Is it a single or for 2 given the photo shows a double width bag. Thanks.

It’s about 454 g, I think, a pound. And it is just for one person. In the photo they are showing it unzipped. When zipped up it is not as constricting as a mummy style bag, but it is also not a full rectangle. It’s a bit on the narrow side.

It’s about 454 g, I think, a pound. And it is just for one person. In the photo they are showing it unzipped. When zipped up it is not as constricting as a mummy style bag, but it is also not a full rectangle. It’s a bit on the narrow sid
Thanks

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
It is 14.9 ounces. It has a drawstring at the bottom. You can leave it open if your feet get hot, like my wife's. This is a heckuva good deal. I ordered another one last week and it was delivered to my home in Anchorage, Alaska, in 3 or 4 days. I was pleasantly shocked. Buen Camino

Most read last week in this forum