• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

A special edition to a Portugues shell

shefollowsshells

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Several alone and with children
Last year in Lisbon we bought tiny little fish that we attached to our shells on our backpacks. We were asked often where we bought them. I had not made note of the place, and it was the only place I saw such fish. We are at the location now, so I thought I would share an image and location if anyone is interested.
Their business card says:
Blue Tiles
Largo de Sao Martinho 1/2
1100-537 Lisboa
Telephone 218 881 284

...and a few steps passed this is a great stop for drinks on the patio, Le Petit Cafe! ( beautiful lemonade)...

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I'm a Pisces. I would love a fish like this. We start in Porto but I will keep my eyes open for a fish like this.

What a lovely little fish. I am planning to walk the CP in May 2020 and made a note of the location and lemonade. Thanks for sharing. Bom Camino xx

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Last year in Lisbon we bought tiny little fish that we attached to our shells on our backpacks. We were asked often where we bought them. I had not made note of the place, and it was the only place I saw such fish. We are at the location now, so I thought I would share an image and location if anyone is interested.
Blue Tiles
1100-537 Lisboa
Telephone 218 881 284

...and a few steps passed this is a great stop for drinks on the patio, Le Petit Cafe! ( beautiful lemonade)...

View attachment 54132
will be there may 13. thank you

Pisces people, yes, they really require two x fish but I don't wish to be greedy!😉

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Blue Tiles
1100-537 Lisboa
Telephone 218 881 284

View attachment 54132
We start in Porto as well and I also hope we some of these along the way. Thanks for sharing!!

Most read last week in this forum

One day there was this inner knowledge. After the camino just popped up a couple of times in my universe, I knew: I need to go. Tingling in the spine, a slight nervousness. That usually shows me I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back