• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Accommodation

Leon RSA

2019 Pilgrim - CF
Time of past OR future Camino
CF in 2019
Plan Portuguese Camino in July 2023
Somewhere I have read about a family that house pilgrims on the Spiritual route. They even offer dinner. All at a price of cause. Does anyone have any contact detail for me. I'm on the Portuguese coastal route at the moment

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I'm looking for the name and contact for Albergue in Armenteria. I broke my ankle last year on the variant Spiritual and went to hospital from there. I had started in Lisbon and was so close to finishing.. I am returning to finish and want to contact the albergue to book the 30th Sept.after finishing the Camino Frances.
Thank you pilgrims for any help you can give

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
There may be other ways to restart. Provided you recommence walking at Armenteira and get a stamp there, you could stay somewhere else like the Monastery, or even further afield and get a taxi in on the morning. I ate at one of the bars when I was there, and got a stamp from them. I'm not sure how early they might open, but it would be an option.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back