• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

addicted

estrella

Hello to all (almost) pilgrims

I have walked the camino frances last year (05) in may and despite the blisters I really got addicted to the camino feeling. In September I am going to walk the camino portugues, but this time with a friend.

Buen camino to all
Estrella

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Me too

Walked the Camino April-May 2005. Leaving again for SJJP on Auigust 29. This time wife will meet me for the last 100 clicks. she wants a Compestella too.

Re: Me too

sejeleme said:
Walked the Camino April-May 2005. Leaving again for SJJP on Auigust 29. This time wife will meet me for the last 100 clicks. she wants a Compestella too.
Hello, I will start at the same time from Roncesvalles or SJPDP.depending on the weather.I am from Canada maybe I will see you.Good Luck Harriet

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Re: Me too

sejeleme said:
Hello, I will start at the same time from Roncesvalles or SJPDP.depending on the weather.I am from Canada maybe I will see you.Good Luck Harriet I did walk in May 03

Estrella,

Good luck and enjoy your walk!
(dat moet lukken!)

Buen Camino,

Paul

Hi Estrella,

I am walking Camino Portugues too, starting this Saturday in fact. Am really nervous and excited - just need to get going now before I explode!! It's my first time so hope my feet can keep going.

Buen Camino,
Ann from Ireland.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
New user here. Hello to you all. New to the forum but not to the Camino. I was told about this Forum whilst I walking the lovely scenic 'Camino Norte'. I'm planning walking another in June.
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back