• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Albergue Casa de Espiritualidad Nuestra Señora de Belén (Carrión de los Condes)

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I've stayed there in 2015. I've paid 25 EUR for a single room with en suite bathroom including a communal dinner and breakfast, definitely one of my best deals on the Frances.
The nuns were very friendly although limited English language skills.
It's close to the city centre and the camino.

Buen camino

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
@PastorCat I stayed there in October 2015. And I will stay there again if I ever find myself in Carrion de los Condes. A private room with en suite bath, and good food. This was one, of only a few times that I took note of the meal and what was served.

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Thanks, folks! That's the info I was looking for.

Got a Euro? Buy some tuna?
Camino cats anxiously awaiting your reply

Last edited:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Warm and welcoming. They washed my clothes at no charge. I felt so cared for, I went back after I finished my Camino and stayed for a week. They then considered me a resident and was served a different menu in a separate "room" beyond a divider. The nuns were very friendly and attentive. I was in a lot of physical pain. I do speak spanish so perhaps that also added to the experience.

Most read last week in this forum