• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Albergues open in winter

hylozoic

Time of past OR future Camino
walked camino in 2012. Going to walk December 17th 2016 to January 5th 2017
Hello,

I'm looking for albergues that will be open during December 2016 - January 2017. I'll be starting in Burgos and finishing in Finisterre. Thanks in advance

Sam

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Hi,

In Burgos ask hospitaleros for a list of open albergues and each day thereafter ask hospitaleros to update that list. Because, some albergues will say year round but are closed during winter. I walked Feb-Mar 2014, there was at least one open refugio every 25 kilometers or so. Bear in mind some won't have heat so be prepared.
Enjoy.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
You are poisoning your students with Camino bug, Laurie???

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum