• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Alternate Medieval Routes

kathygpilgrim

I am an associate editor for a medieval pilgrimage encyclopedia out of Brill, the Netherlands...and one of the articles I am looking to write or to assign is on other (than the Camino Frances) Camino routes that were widely used during the middle ages period...that is up to 1500's.

I'm familiar with the English Route and know, of course of the Camino Portugues and the Camino Primitivo, but would like to know if there is any primary text that I (or you) may research on this time period.

I'm also looking for someone to take on the Pilgrimage sites in Scandanavia for this era, as well.

Hoping to hear from you if you interest,
Kathy Gower, PhD

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi there, I've been doing quite a bit of research on Scottish pilgrimage routes if that is any interest to you.
I'm also interested to hear what you guys are doing with the encyclopedia.
Thanks.
Roger

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum