• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Altus rain poncho weight

konnie

Time of past OR future Camino
CF; Le Puy; El Norte; Monastery Santo Toribio; Monasteries Yuso and Suso
Hi all, I’m calculating the weight of my backpack. When I get to Spain I plan to buy an Altus rain poncho. I used one years ago on Le Puy. Could anyone give me the weight? Thanks!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi,

On my lovely kitchen scale: 340 grams for the small one

The website for the Caminoteca store in Pamplona lists dimensions and weights of the Altus ponchos that they sell.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thank you!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Where can I purchase a Altus poncho I’m from US and Amazon does not list that brand

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Only place I can find them online is Caminoteca, but their description says 2020 model. Did Altus go out of business? (I can't find a company web site anywhere.) And I can't seem to order anything from the Caminoteca web site. I'm guessing because I'm in the United States.

The place I originally ordered mine was deporvillage.net. They don't carry them anymore.

I just sent Caminoteca a message to see how I can order one to the US. They got my message, but I have not heard back yet. I’ll let you know if I hear back..

Most read last week in this forum