• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

April 13, 2012

Vaga.bond

My brother and I are beginning our Camino in April. We have accomplished other long distance, multi-day walks and are approaching this or with great respect. Looking forward to the solitude and the camaraderie; to laughing conversations and shoulders to cry on; to aching muscles and soothing yoga and to meeting friends I have not met before...see you there.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi Vaga.bond.

You and your brother have chosen a great time of year to walk. :D

Buen Caminos!

I'll be only a few days behind you, I'm going to start on either the 16th or 17th. I wish my brother would join me for the hike! Enjoy and perhaps i'll see you out there :D

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thanks Tyrrek - we thought it would be wet and cool and perfect! I noticed you are in Halifax - me too, Halifax, Nova Scotia. I am content to walk in any weather but good to know that we've chosen well.

France's: my mother at 87, brother and I walked across England two years ago and it was an incredible experience. I haven't lived with either of them in 40 years and ended up sharing a room with my mom. Some days good, others better - very good for our relationships. Mother (89)is planning on the camino this year with my sister. If you ever have the opportunity to spend this much time with a sibling I say grab onto it and go!

We will look for you en route, Buen Camino

Vaga.bond said:
Thanks Tyrrek - we thought it would be wet and cool and perfect! I noticed you are in Halifax - me too, Halifax, Nova Scotia. I am content to walk in any weather but good to know that we've chosen well.
Ha! I suspect your Halifax is a bit more happening than mine!

I started my Camino Frances from SJPP on 19th April last year and the weather couldn't have been better, given the length of time you're on the road. A few wet days but they were generally just drizzle apart from one, which I took off as a rest day! :twisted: I hope you get similar, but you are more experienced walkers than I was so you can cope anyway!

Buen Camino!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

I'll be volunteering in Santiago July 01- July 15 this year with the Camino Companions who offer services for the English speaking pilgrims, announcements at mass, English Mass at the Pilgrim's...
Since 2009 I run a small hotel with bar and vegetarian restaurant on the camino francés. It was a dream come true when we could buy this house and in 2 years we restored it into a hotel with 3...
Hi my name is Bryce (Australian) and I’m doing the Camino Frances starting September 15. My wife is 57 years old and was born without her left thigh bone. She can wear a prosthetic leg for very...
Hi everyone, I was just listening to Ivar's last video and he mentioned Ed Sheeran. So fyi: a heads up. Ed Sheeran will be doing a concert at Monte de Gozo on July 6th this year. Expect there to...
Hello✨✨✨✨ I ve just finished my thirty-day walk from San Sebastian and it’s a weird feeling I m going through , a mix of sadness and solitude. I kept afar Icts in the past few days to « see » and...
Hello everyone I am new to the forum starting our Camino in September this year. Hubby and I are doing this pilgrimage as a reconnection to each other having raised three beautiful girls starting...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.