• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

April /May/June 2016 Peregrinos - Camino Frances

Im in Pamplona until Tuesday ,then will begin my Camino from there or Los Arcos . As they say in the States ..Im ready Freddy !!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I road into Santiago on Wednesday and was overwhelmed. This is a wonderful city and my Camino was a great experience. Thank you everyone for all the information, advice, encouragement you provided.

What a lovely spiritual adventure.

Its nearly time
Arriving in St Jean PDP on 1st June. Start the Camino the following day.
Looking forward to the challenges and meeting up with fellow pilgrims.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I arrive in sjpdp on the 16th of June. I've noticed that not as many pilgrims listed in June. Does the Camino slow down during this time. Just wondering if I'll have people to walk with during this time. It's my first camino.

I arrive in sjpdp on the 16th of June. I've noticed that not as many pilgrims listed in June. Does the Camino slow down during this time. Just wondering if I'll have people to walk with during this time. It's my first camino.

Don't worry there will be people on the camino mid June, perhaps not the intense crowds of May but plenty !

The Pilgrim Office in SJPdP at 39 rue de La Citadelle is a great place to meet/greet other walkers. Plus you can obtain current wather/trail info, get your Credential, obtain a shell and find a bunk for the night through their on-site services. Do plan to visit there!

Buen camino!

Thank you mspath. I'm looking forward to this walk that has been a big part of my life these last few months. My friend is on day 10 right now and he mentions the large crowds. I'm counting down the days until I leave. Thank you, Buen Camino.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Fred
Please add me to your list
Starting at St Jean on 2nd June (2o16) to Santiago and Finisterre
Bon Camino

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Older guy..my bones ache just reading your story.Your lucky it was just bruises . Hope youve dried up by now. Great story .

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Off to Casa Austria,Los Arcos in the a.m . Part 2 starts Wednesday.

Marina and me start our first Camino from SJPDP at June 15th

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

I'm Mary, from Egypt

I'm starting from St Jean - I arrive June 12 and will start the hike on June 13.

Hopefully will catch some of you

I'm Mary, from N.Ireland
Starting from Logrono on the 24th June with my mum.....picking up where we left off

I started my first camino in Ponferrada on 11th May and arrived in Santiago on 21th May.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum