• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Arriving Biarritz on a Sunday

SirRon

Time of past OR future Camino
May-July 2023
My departure date is non on a Saturday which means I will land early morning Sunday in Paris. Anyone more familiar than me, will there be fewer transportation options after I get to Biarritz? I thought I had read somewhere that might be an issue but I wanted to be sure. Thank you!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
We flew into BIQ on a Sunday in mid-March, and saw taxis at the airport. We opted for getting our legs warmed, though, and had an unremarkable stroll to Bayonne.

I took the train. Fast and inexpensive. You can check the schedule online and check the Sunday schedules.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
If flying into Biarritz, walk out of the airport, find 3 more people with backpacks and hire a taxi for the 1 hour drive. Split the fare 4 ways and meet the first 3 new friends made on your pilgrimage.

I am in Biarritz now, landed at 11:30 but my luggage for delayed, it will arrive at 1:30. So I checked on this forum for travel options and found a bus service that takes pilgrims direct. €96 for the buss and they just split the costs between however many turn up. Bus picks everyone up out front at 2pm. You can call them to book +33 6 61 96 04 76 - they speak English. Can also sms.

Too late for me. I will be in Biarritz the night is someone willing to join me tomorrow taxi/bus?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Too late for me. I will be in Biarritz the night is someone willing to join me tomorrow taxi/bus?
If you create a new thread and add the prefix "Ride share" at the start, you are more likely to have your question noticed.

Just call that company, see if they have other guests booked already. I went with 4 other people today and only paid €20 - it was great!

Most read last week in this forum