• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Arriving late in Biarritz!

Stellastrider

Time of past OR future Camino
august 2015
Hi everyone
I'm looking for airplanetickets to Biarritz, and I found a very cheap one but I will be there after six in the evening... Is that to late to get to Saint Jean.. and get a bed ?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Look at a recent thread "Getting from Biarritz to SJPdP" I gave details for the bus and rail service. The pligrim office in SJPdP stays open until the last train arrives and can help with finding a place for the night.
Train information for Bayonne to SJPdP is at SNCF and bus information for airport to train station is at Chronoplus.

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Hi everyone
I'm looking for airplanetickets to Biarritz, and I found a very cheap one but I will be there after six in the evening... Is that to late to get to Saint Jean.. and get a bed ?
Hola and welcome to the forum
I guess you already looked at the thread biarritzdon mentioned but if you won't be able to get to SJPdP the same day, you can stay overnight in Bayonne at http://hotel-montecarlo.allcommerces.com/ which is across the street from Bayonne train station. Friendly prices and food in their restaurant. Next day you'll have enough time to get to SJPdP, register at pilgrims office, find acommodation and explore this lovely tiny town. Or maybe even start to Orisson on that same day but you'll need to make reservation for that night at Orisson though.

Ultreia!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Is that to late to get to Saint Jean.. and get a bed ?
It depends. There is a 2110 train on Friday and Sunday, so if that is your travel day, you can catch the train to SJPdP the Bayonne train station.

Most read last week in this forum