• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Arrows in the Caminho de Santiago and Caminho de Fátima.

Rodrigo Cerqueira

Time of past OR future Camino
3 French from St. Jean Pied Port, 3 Portuguese from Lisbon, 1 Portuguese from Porto, 1 Primitivo from Oviedo, 19 Lisbon - Fatima, 2 Porto - Fatima, 1 Coimbra - Fátima... Open the caminhos Nascente Fátima - Tomar, Poente Nazaré- Fátima, the north connection from Fátima to Ansião and Caminho Santiago central.
Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Muito obrigado Rodrigo and all the people like you that help make the Caminho/Camino possible.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Comfort arrows - I LOVE that name! That's exactly how they work for me. I have no sense of direction whatsoever, and love the friendly, comforting feeling I get when I see an arrow pointing in the direction I'm walking: "YES! I'm still on the right track!"

Great info.....thanks!

''To avoid getting lost, don't invent routes''.

I wish I'd heard this last year when I invented a route between Muxia and Finisterre.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Many thanks, I can get lost within a few hundred meters. The explanation of the signs and recommendation to turn back are great. Only 10 days to go before I set out from Lisbon.

Many thanks, I can get lost within a few hundred meters. The explanation of the signs and recommendation to turn back are great. Only 10 days to go before I set out from Lisbon.
BOM CAMINHO

Making routes is part of the Journey!

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.

Most read last week in this forum