• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Australian Central Coast Camino Group

camino-david

RIP 2020
Time of past OR future Camino
Caminos Frances (x4), Finisterre, Aragon, Via de la Plata, Portuguese 2011 -2015. Hospitalero 2015
A new group in New South Wales - 'Central Coast Camino Group' has been formed. We meet on the third Saturday of every month commencing with a bush walk (optional) at 9am for about a couple of hours, then coffee etc at 11am to chat about all things Camino. Next meeting is next Saturday 15 July at McMasters Beach. Locations of meetings will change to various locations up and down the Central Coast. Everyone welcome. Just turn up, or PM me.
David

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
@camino-david do you have a website or Facebook page? If so, please send me a link and I will include it in the list of local groups for Australia.

Congratulations camino-david. This is great news. I have sent you a pm and we will publicize this through the Australian Friends of the Camino too. Well done, Janet

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi David,
Where in McMasters Beach is the meeting point?

@camino-david do you have a website or Facebook page? If so, please send me a link and I will include it in the list of local groups for Australia.
We do not have a website as yet, but details are on our Facebook page: 'Central Coast Camino Group'

Hi David,
Where in McMasters Beach is the meeting point?
In the car park adjacent to the toilets and next to the beach at McMasters. Blonds and redheads very welcome! Coffee at 11am at McMasters SLSC

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Facebook: Central Coast Camino Group
Website: That's asking too much for an old fellow like me. What are websites anyway. Something to do with spiders?

In the car park adjacent to the toilets and next to the beach at McMasters. Blonds and redheads very welcome! Coffee at 11am at McMasters SLSC

Bugger I'm a brunette .......

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back