• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Back Pack Transport

Tony Bobcat

Time of past OR future Camino
May 2017
Hello everyone
Has any one heard of any special deals on long term transport for your back pack throughout the Frances Camino
Would it be better paying up front and knowing your bag will arrive on time and possibly at a reduced rate.
Last year someone took my envelope and three others containing five euros each.
The company was great, they still delivered my pack once I rang looking for it. Cheers Tony

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

I used Pilgrim backpack transfer during my Camino Portugues and had a really good experience at a cheap price. They also offered to keep it in their lockers in Santiago de Compostela while I visited the city and the Cathedral.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hello Natefaith
Thanks for your help, sounds exactly what we need will email then tomorrow. Cheers Tony

Most read last week in this forum