• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Beautiful day on the Napoleon route

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Someone just started a thread this morning called "How's the Pyrenees". And now we have our answer! You were very lucky - what a gorgeous day! Hopefully spring has sprung and you can look forward to nice warm days and lots of sun. Buen camino!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Excellent, thanks. Looks like the snow from last week has melted quickly!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I hope it will be the same next week.
Fingers crossed.

It's been sunny and warm in the Burgos area the past 3 days. I'm about an hour south, in Santo Domingo de Silos, and it hit 76F today, with a cloudless sky.

I just arrived in Spain Monday and based on all the weather reports of the past 2 weeks, I brought warm clothes and boots. But I'm not complaining!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Congratulations! You got a wonderful luck and it is kind of good news for me. My wife and me will start to walk May 5 from SJPdP. Actually I was worry about the weather because I heard Rain, Rain, Rain for a while.
Buen Camino.

I crossed the Napoleon Route on Tuesday 17 April - absolutely fantastic day to celebrate my 55th birthday

Attachments

• IMG_20180417_084555656.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
I crossed the Napoleon Route on Tuesday 17 April - absolutely fantastic day to celebrate my 55th birthday
We’re ypu ever in the USArmy in Schweinfurt?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum