• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

bed bug worries

nadprosper

Apparently, here in America we don't have bed bugs, since I can't find a single place that sells a protective sheet....in fact, the only sheet I could find seems to only be available from one store in the world ( lifesystems bedbug barrier sheet from mountain warehouse in the UK) .... and they don't ship outside of England :x ...needless to say, I'm a bit worried...I'm bringing tea tree oil, a natural bug repellent, and an insect repellent shirt ( maybe ) ... any other advice........

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Get someone else to sleep in your bed for an hour first!!

Tell you what should work pretty well. If you take a mosquito net of the right size you could use it as a bed cover - tuck those ends in like a hospital bed and nothing will get through that.
Also - sounds silly, but ... the material they make net curtains with ...find a fabric shop and explain the situation (watch them step backwards two paces!), they should be able to help - there is also a material specially used for pillows and duvets that doesn't allow even the smallest feather through - a roll of that would do as well.

A lot cheaper too I should think. Actually, now I think about it - when I get back home this autumn I think I will make them myself and put them up in my Ebay shop for next season.

Most read last week in this forum