• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Beginning Camino (Del Norte) July 22st

saris007

Time of past OR future Camino
July 20, 2015 - n.d.
Hello everyone.
I am from Barrow Alaska, United States and My first Camino stretch begins in 7 days. Is anyone leaving from Irun next week for the Del Norte route? I’m curious to know if anyone has seen the condition of the Del Norte trail this year.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi I am stating the trail on the 21 . I have never done it. I will bike and hike. I was thinking of the Norte trail myself sine I love the ocean. I am alone and come from Guelph Ontario ca... Are you alone? I will land impairs and be St pied du port on the the 21.. I am thinking I will sort things out once I am there. Hope we can meet

Hey Cmoreau!
Ontario is so beautiful. I too love the ocean and I'm very excited to get my toes wet in the great Atlantic. You're right, I would love to meet up. My itinerary might change since SNCF is conditionally declining credit cards payments originating from outside France. What portion were you planning to cycle and if so were you going to bring a tent? I biked through Ireland in June and early July but for this trip my soul demands a journey on foot. Perhaps if you bike from St Jean pied de Port we will cross paths. Keep in touch!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi. I cycled Ireland last summer. The south west coast solo. It was a gas. I only have 3 weeks so can't walk all of it. So I was thinking of cycling the middle region, prairie, only. I think that is 200 km. I will hike the first 200anyway. I would like to meet you so let's stay in touch. I fly out Monday!! Think I will begin the journey on the 23. I didn't think about a tent since I thought I could hostel it all the way. Am I wrong? Ok..are there many others of us who are starting around the same time? Soon enough.. Cath

Hi. I cycled Ireland last summer. The south west coast solo. It was a gas. I only have 3 weeks so can't walk all of it. So I was thinking of cycling the middle region, prairie, only. I think that is 200 km. I will hike the first 200anyway. I would like to meet you so let's stay in touch. I fly out Monday!! Think I will begin the journey on the 23. I didn't think about a tent since I thought I could hostel it all the way. Am I wrong? Ok..are there many others of us who are starting around the same time? Soon enough.. Cath

Oh no, just wondering. Personally I hate how long it takes to break camp. Just wondering, don't think anything of it :D
There should be plenty of space in the hostels :)

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hello everyone.
I am from Barrow Alaska, United States and My first Camino stretch begins in 7 days. Is anyone leaving from Irun next week for the Del Norte route? I’m curious to know if anyone has seen the condition of the Del Norte trail this year.
Hi, wish you a experience of a lifetime and a walk you will never forget. Making new friendships and having a great time. Wish you well and a Buen Camino, Peter.

Hello and welcome, wish you a Buen Camino, Peter.

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings to all. I posted a few days ago stating that I will begin my first Camino in St. Jean-pied-de-Port on 29 August and that I will take it slow and steady to Santiago de Compostela...
Hello! I will start my first Camino at the beginning of June 2024 and plan to start my month-long journey from Bilbao walking roughly 2 weeks on Camino Del Norte and then switching to Camino Del...
Hi all, last year I done the camino portuguese with my two daughters last year but this year I'm doing the camino frances solo. I fly into Bizarrtz on 26th July and plan to start the following...
As a new member of the forum who has been reading clandestinely for the past three months or so, I have to say how much I enjoy the entries--not simply for the collective wisdom from all of you...
Taking my youngest daughter on a short section from Astorga to Santiago starting June 9... Please pray for us!!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.