• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 74,075 Camino Questions

Camino del Norte

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I will be starting around a week later. I am however fast tracking some stages (by bus) so may catch up with you at some point. Will keep an eye on your progress

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Thanks, @Damien Reynolds. I have been reading peregrina2000’s route suggestions. I’m very much looking forward to the alternative routes to be nearer to the coast. I plan to take my time - this has been a pilgrimage a long time waiting and I plan to soak it all - hard and good - in. Buen Camino.

Last edited:

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone. My travelling companion and I are currently on the Camino, arriving in Carrion de Los Condes tomorrow. A situation has come up where we wish to modify our Camino and still...
How do you save your iPhone content (Picture & Videos) while on the trail? Last year I bought a thumb-drive that plugged right into my phone and downloaded my content religiously & daily only to...
Anyone else beginning in SJPP tomorrow October 18?
Hey, my name is Joe and I live In Colorado Springs, Colorado. Just beginning the planning process for the Camino. We are shooting for late September/October of 2026! One question tho... can we...
If you are planning to start a Camino in FEBRUARY 2025, you are invited to add a post to this thread – scroll down to the last post, and create a new post giving your expected start date, start...
If you are planning to start a Camino in MARCH 2025, you are invited to add a post to this thread – scroll down to the last post, and create a new post giving your expected start date, start...

Featured threads

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Featured threads

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back