• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Belarussian starting his Camino on 21 of April.

Andrius

One day i knew nothing of the Camino and the next one found myself on the Way.Everything arranged,ticket to Biarritz booked,negotiations with boss finished,have four weeks to walk from Saint-Jean-Pied -de-Port to Santiago-de Compostela,in ideal world to Finisterra :D Learning bits of spanish,drink red wine,surfing net for information and deals on backpacks :D in other words making myself ready for the journey of my life...though still cant understand why am i going to do this,well 800 km distance long enough to find the answer,looking forward to meet many wonderful people on the road.Buen Camino.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Andrius...welcome to the Forum and the Class of 2012!

You offered:
well 800 km distance long enough to find the answer

You may find out that first km...those in between...or the last. When it hits...you will know.

Please keep the Forum in the loop as you progress along the Way.

Buen Camino,

Arn

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Four weeks (28 days) is faster than average for the Camino Frances. But it is quite achievable.

The Camino is wonderful experience, yet different for each pilgrim who walks it.

Enjoy the anticipation and the journey.
David, Victoria, Canada

Thanks. Hope i will have heaps of fun and minimum blisters) Last night bought backpack,socks and shoes...waiting for delivery to start my walking training))

You have time to adjust to your boots. Some things to consider:

1. Your feet can swell over long distances...so, when you train...keep your feet dry, as soon as you feel a hot spot, or any irritation...stop and fix it right then. Going just 2 km more can do the damage.

2. Once you feel good in your boots...begin walking distance with your full pack. The added weight will change the way your feet move in your boots.

Arn

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hello compatriot! :)

I hope you'll write your experience when finish your camino.
I'll be at the way in 2013 just. You're happy to have 4 weeks rather mine 3 ones.

Buen camino!

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings to all. I posted a few days ago stating that I will begin my first Camino in St. Jean-pied-de-Port on 29 August and that I will take it slow and steady to Santiago de Compostela...
Hello! I will start my first Camino at the beginning of June 2024 and plan to start my month-long journey from Bilbao walking roughly 2 weeks on Camino Del Norte and then switching to Camino Del...
Hi all, last year I done the camino portuguese with my two daughters last year but this year I'm doing the camino frances solo. I fly into Bizarrtz on 26th July and plan to start the following...
As a new member of the forum who has been reading clandestinely for the past three months or so, I have to say how much I enjoy the entries--not simply for the collective wisdom from all of you...
Taking my youngest daughter on a short section from Astorga to Santiago starting June 9... Please pray for us!!

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back