• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Best child carrier

gittiharre

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2022 Camino Portuguese and Primitivo
Has anyone walked routes carrying a child aged 1 to 3 years? Any tips for a child carrier/backpack???
Thank you.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Has anyone walked routes carrying a child aged 1 to 3 years? Any tips for a child carrier/backpack???
Thank you.
Hi this year I did camino portugese twice with my kid, once when she was two years old and second time two and half years old. I kept her in a bicycle trailer.

Thank you.
Are you walking alone with the child or are there more adults walking? My husband and I walked camino primitivo when our children were 2,5 and 5,5 years. I carried the youngest one in a Rose and Rebellion pre-school carrier. I had also a large hip belt. My husband had a Wheelie walking trailer for our luggage, the oldest one could sit on it when he got tired.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I was walking alone with her.

Most read last week in this forum