• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Best way to travel from CDG to Orly

jpflavin1

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino 2024 unknown starting 4/1 from somewhere.
I am looking for forum members experience traveling from CDG to Orly. Thanks

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Two methods (Either way remember to add time to buy a ticket and board):

RER B train from CDG to station Antony leaves every 6 - 12 minutes. Make sure you catch the right train ... the one that goes to St Remy les Chevreuse.

Orly Val train (airport shuttle) from station Antony to either of the Orly terminals.

http://www.ratp.fr/plan-interactif/

Allow 1:15.

Or,

Le Bus Direct from CDG to Orly leaves every 30 minutes.

Schedule states 1:30 but anecdotally it varies according to traffic.

http://en.lebusdirect.com/

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
You can buy an open ticket online for Le Bus Direct. It is good for a year. I bought one two weeks ago. It took more time than I had anticipated to get around CDG airport and to go through customs and immigration (I had no checked baggage) so I was glad to not have to worry about buying a ticket at the last minute.

How long did it take to get through customs?

There was a very long lineup for immigration, but I don't remember how long it took - maybe as long as an hour.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Thank you all for your responses

Most read last week in this forum