A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Biarritz to SJPdP

Sharron13

Camino(s) past & future
April/May
Hello from Australia,

I am looking for help in transferring from Biarritz Airport to SJPdP on 23rd April. Express Bourricot is fully booked (sad face). There is no doubt multiple threads on my subject, but I’m unfamiliar in navigating to most recent.
I arrive Air France from CDG at 1745.
Cheers.

Advertisment

davebugg

DustOff: "When I have your wounded."
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances...
Sept. 2017: SJPdP to Burgos
Sept./Oct. 2018: SJPdP to Santiago de Compostela
Hi, Sharron, welcome to the forum. :)

When you arrive at the airport, head to the main entrance. Look for fellow pilgrims (backpacks, patches, shells, anxious expressions, etc.) Ask if anyone would like to share a cab, or has transport they can share. You'll likely get a number of takers.

Buen Camino.

Robo

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF SJPdP to SdC
(May 2015)
Alone.
------------------------------
CF Sarria to SdC
(May 2016)
with my wife Pat.
------------------------------
CF SJPDP-SdC
(Apr/May 2018)
together again :-)
Thanks davebugg, I have seen a response like this. I guess it’s the organised me that likes to be prepared.
Better start letting go of that ;)

Mobilemejen

Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
September 7, 2017
Hello from Australia,

I am looking for help in transferring from Biarritz Airport to SJPdP on 23rd April. Express Bourricot is fully booked (sad face). There is no doubt multiple threads on my subject, but I’m unfamiliar in navigating to most recent.
I arrive Air France from CDG at 1745.
Cheers.
I did this but booked a private transfer when i could not find any fellow pilgrims here with my same travel times. I remember the driver noting he could not add anyone to the ride because his passenger list is checked as he arrives to pick up his fare. i have no idea if he was being truthful, but i think it is worth checking out before you make your plans.

Advertisment

Sharron13

Camino(s) past & future
April/May
I did this but booked a private transfer when i could not find any fellow pilgrims here with my same travel times. I remember the driver noting he could not add anyone to the ride because his passenger list is checked as he arrives to pick up his fare. i have no idea if he was being truthful, but i think it is worth checking out before you make your plans.
Thanks for the reply - it’ll come together somehow.

shubertj

Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances 2012,
2013, 2018
Camino Portuguese 2014
Camino Ingles, Finisterre/Muxia 2017
We arrive in Biarritz around noon on The 24th. We have reservations on the 2pm Train from Bayonne to SJPD. The schedule is showing its not running due to the strike, will there be bus service at Bayonne or should we make other arrangement. Express Bouricott is full so we would appreciate any info !

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 22 4.7%
  • April

Votes: 76 16.1%
  • May

Votes: 130 27.5%
  • June