Bilbao Uber

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

trecile

Staff member
Feb 19, 2016
Southern Oregon
Time of past OR future Camino
Francés, Norte, Salvador, Primitivo, Portuguese
This is what it says on the Uber website:

Follow directions in the app
You’ll get directions about Bilbao Airport pickup points directly in the app. Pickup locations may vary by terminal. Rideshare pickup signs might also be available at Bilbao Airport.

Wanderingfriend

Mar 9, 2020
British Columbia
Time of past OR future Camino
Has anyone taken an Uber from the Bilbao airport into town? I am wondering where you get picked up.
Uber worked fine but just to let you know in Old Bilbao the taxis and Ubers don’t drive in there and want to meet you or drop you off on the river road. It makes it difficult to tell drivers where you are, when you aren’t sure yourself. Also, Uber misread my current location and charged me 4 extra euros. Not a big deal.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi All - I am a debit card /cash only girl, its just how I live. I transfer X amount of money from a savings on to a debit card and then use my debit card. I've been looking into using the Wise...
Hi all! Have you used Pilgrim.es to plan your Camino? The reviews that I have found make me a bit nervous. Bit I can’t find any other company that will work with my group size. I don’t mind paying...
Hi All, My next leg is from Los Arcos. I'm hoping to go back in Sept and as i will be solo this time and no one to shared transfer costs with im trying to figure out best routes for bus and train...
I saw the list posted with all the transfer companies for different routes, super helpful! What I haven't seen yet is a good estimation tool/reference for budget consideration. Top Santiago has a...
I wanted to share my experience using the luggage forwarding/storage service offered by Casa Ivar. I flew from Dallas to Paris, arriving in Paris on March 29th. I’d requested DHL shipping from...
Is there a discount card available for seniors' travel in Spain?

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides