• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino BombayBill from SJPP

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
How long did it take to get your QR code from when you sent your info in? Thanks!

Hey BB -plan on doing Le Puys soon...what app did you use to upload your vax status?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Thank you for this information.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
So if you did not have the QR you wont be in he EasyJet fly? I am afraid of not been able to get into the train... I am arriving in Lyon and train to Le Puy... I've applied for the QR on August 13...

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I'm doing this from Scotland en route to Lisbon on Monday. Have only 45 mins to transit CDG. Scotland doesn't do a digital passport so have a printed letter and rapid antigen test to do 48bhrs before. Hope it goes as smoothly as yours. Have a wonderful Camino!

So far so good. Booking ahead 1 day at a time. Larrasoaña was limited. Stayed at San Nicolas, limited rooms and even more limited meals. If you book it book dinner as well. If no meal available walk to grocery store next store and book meals there.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum