A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

book by wayne chimenti

Has anyone read the book, El Camino De santiago: rites of Passage by Wayne Chimenti? I've just started it and am finding it a great read. He and his family walked the Camino in 2002 I believe, and this is a travel log, but I'm finding it well written and full of good insights.

Advertisment

I am not surprised that this book has not been read by people on this site. The author is from the Pacific Northwest United States and most likely did a short run of the book. I still liked the book and would recommend it to anyone who runs across it. He tells a good story and the story is believable according to my recollection of the Camino.

Janeh

this book was leant to me by my friend who has done 2 caminos - it's one of the handful that I have really enjoyed. Well worth the read, I'd recommend it too. I think my friend either bought her in Australia or via amazon. cheers, Jane

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Latest posts

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 18 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 68 17.1%
  • May

Votes: 105 26.4%
  • June