• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Booked Orisson

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
You will love Orisson, myself and my sister stayed there last August, its a great place and a great way to meet people who are starting their camino journey as well, good luck

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
You will love Orisson, myself and my sister stayed there last August, its a great place and a great way to meet people who are starting their camino journey as well, good luck
This is actually my second stay there and my fourth Camino visit on foot. I've made some very good friends on that deck. While I was living in Biarritz I used to regularly drive visitors there to get a taste of the Camino flavor.

This is actually my second stay there and my fourth Camino visit on foot. I've made some very good friends on that deck. While I was living in Biarritz I used to regularly drive visitors there to get a taste of the Camino flavor.

Wow thats fantastic, myself and sister only got staying for a week, we got as far as Estella, we are booked to go back on 11th July for a week, unfortunately circumstances dont allow us to walk the Camino in one go, maybe in a few years...

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Wow thats fantastic, myself and sister only got staying for a week, we got as far as Estella, we are booked to go back on 11th July for a week, unfortunately circumstances dont allow us to walk the Camino in one go, maybe in a few years...
If you starting from Estella on a Thursday you picked a great day to be there. It is their market day and many of the restaurants around the town square feature suckling pig for the menu del dia.

If you starting from Estella on a Thursday you picked a great day to be there. It is their market day and many of the restaurants around the town square feature suckling pig for the menu del dia.
Aw we start from there on a Tuesday

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
I will begin another Camino this summer, I just booked a night at Orisson on 15 June.
I will start in Pamplona on August 24th. It will be my 3rd Camino. Wish my timing was better as it would be fun to walk with you a bit.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I met you in Puenta La Reina in 2014. Glad to hear you are hitting the trail again! You inspired me after a really tough day...and I'm sure you will do the same to all you meet this time. Buen Camino!
Thank you very much, sometimes I come off as real grump. Ultreya!

Did you walk in 2015?

Yes, but not from SJPdP in 2015, I started in Burgos with friends I met the year before after walking the Aragones earlier in the year and then parted ways with my friends and took a train north from Astorga to walk the Ingles.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Buen Camino biarritzdon!

Most read last week in this forum