• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bound for the Promised Land - Again

Time of past OR future Camino
First one in 1977 by train. Many since then by foot. Next one ASAP.
Now less than 48 hours to wheels up....

Several weeks of much-needed quiet time on the Meseta - Logrono to Leon.... Will be largely and very deliberately out-of-touch with my long-suffering Bishop, my still-baffled parishioners, friends and family, and the Forum, for that matter (but with two possible Forum-Member meetups along the way!) .... Will enjoy lots of morcilla, sopa de ajo, chorizo al vino.... Will finally read Fletcher's Conversion of Europe.... Will try to smell the flowers, if I see any, and admire the clouds....

How blessed I am to be able to do this! Ultreia!

Last edited:
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Buen Camino, Rev!
May you enjoy your quiet, your meet-ups, and please give my fond regards to the Meseta...
(BTW, Haha...your parishioners are baffled? It is a Christian pilgrimage after all (last I looked, anyway). )

Have a joyous and blessed Camino

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Without a doubt, you will enjoy. May it be what you need and want...

Yes, we who are able to walk the Camino are so blessed and I pray that all the faithful who want to can do it one day.
Good walking to you, sir and ultreia....

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum