• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Boutique du Pelerin open in early February

Leaningforward

I arrive in Paris/CDG in less than two weeks and have two hours to catch a train at TGV-2 to Bayonne. I can carry everyone I have as carry-on, except my trekking poles (I plan to purchase a set in France or Spain).

I know the new equipment shop will be open in Pamplona -- my planned starting point if the Pyrenees are impassable on foot.

Does anyone know of the Boutique du Pelerin or another equipment shop will be open in St. Jean -- my planned starting point if the Pyrenees are passable on foot (fingers crossed)?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Pierre who owns the two hiking shops is a member of this forum. You can send him a PM.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
And what would Pierre's user ID be, if one wanted to look him up?
. I thought you might ask that! He posted on the Equipment Thread about 2 weeks ago. Have a look in that section.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum