• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Budget for camino frances in August 2014

gracie

I will be biking camino frances in a month and beginning to make my budget. Is there a site where i can find the latest prices for private and public albergues or anybody out there who has been walking the camino in june or july 2014, i would appreciate it very much if you can share your experiences and costs along this route

A selection of Camino Jewellery
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Most are between 5 to 8 euros... Some 10 Euros. Pilgrim meals are anywhere between 8 and 12 Euros (come 15 euros)... but you get a three course meal with wine and water most of the time for that cost. Buying some fruits, bread, cheese and dry meat every morning for the road is a good idea. Cheap and easy way to eat. Enjoy your route!

Hi, I will be walking the camino Frances august 12th start, this is my first walk and wondering if any of you would like to pool and share a taxi with me from Biarritz airport?
please email me on myhealingspirit1@yahoo.ie blessings to you all. Chrissie1

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Dandagenais,
Thank you for the useful info.

Chrissie1,
I will be in Biarritz by 8 August but i will be taking the train on the 10th. I think the train would allow some scenery to enjoy along the way.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum