• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Burgos baggage

frasert

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances and Portuguese
I’m arriving in Burgos this evening and hopefully start walking tomorrow. I have a small bag that I’d like to send head to Santiago either to Casa Ivar or the post office however I guess the post office will be closed in Burgos tomorrow being a public holiday. Are there any other companies that do that or I’m happy to carry it for a few days into the meseta until I find a post office. It’s just gear that I don’t need until the very end.

Any thoughts on anyone? Thanks in advance.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
If this does not work, you could try Jacotrans. They can ship.the bag along with you until you reach Fromista to mail it to Ivar.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
There is a post office in Tardajos (8 kms from Burgos) but I am quite sure it is closed on may 1st:

Two days out from Burgos is the first post office that I believe will be open on Tuesday:

Most read last week in this forum