• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino at Christmas (O Cebreiro/Sarria)-Santiago

Richard M

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances, Norte
Hello everyone,

I'm planning on walking the last stage of the camino around Christmas time. I'll start from either O Cebreiro or Sarria depending on how much time I have. I was just wondering if anyone knows if I can get a credencial at either of my planned departure points. Last year I got one from the municipal hostel in Astorga. I'll be passing through Santiago before I start. Would it be possible to get one there?

Thanks

Richard

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hy Richard , you can also obtain a credential tru this forum I think.

Click on "Services in Santiago by Ivar on the top menu bar. Then on Credentials. You might like to browse his shop while you are at it.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum