• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino by sea.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
This was also very interesting for me on two fronts, my love of the Camino and my involvement in the building of this type of boat and the setting up of a currach rowing club in my own area. Sadly, the building of these boats was dying out but over the last number of years,thanks to a local boatbuilder whose grandfather and father both built currachs, the tradition of building, rowing and racing these boats has become very popular again and has kept local traditions alive. Now a trip to Spain in one........I think I'll stick to walking.

Very interesting video visiting all the Celtic countries. Finally when they arrive in Spain (Galicia) a Spanish man on the moll says " They come from Ireland, so they are the authentic Celts" That reveals that many Galician doubt about their true Celtic origin. I also doubted so I sent my DNA to be analysed and the outcome was: haplogroup R-P312 Origin: Celt. So, now I don´t have any doubt any more and furthermore I have a cute certificate that says that.

That was great. I'm so proud of them and wish I could have been there to welcome them.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Oh I think that the boat boys might have a more exotic plan for a future adventure! Meanwhile I'm trying to get them to sail round the 88 temples on the island of Shikoku.
Do you think you could manage a shipwreck Johnnie?
What I'd really like please is a photograph of Wayfarer coming out of the waves covered in barnacles.
Regards
Gerard

Test worked great.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum