• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Compostela Certificate

Derekbarff

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2023
Hi, I am currently in Carrion de los condes nursing a shin splints injury. I am resting up for 4 days before I hopefully continue. Due to this I have had to reschedule and not stop at 2 locations. Would I still qualify for the Compostela Certificate in Santiago. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The only requirement is that you walk the final 100 km into Santiago (and get two stamps per day in this section). So you'll be fine if you don't skip any sections or take transport after Sarria
Buen Camino!
Many thanks.

Hi Derek I came down with tendinitis and a swollen ankle at the same town as you are now at. After paying a small fortune at the local A&E and being prescribed a low dose of Voltaren ( probably available over the counter) I got a bus to Leon and recovered there for 3 nights before continuing. No issues at Santiago for receiving the certificate per previous post. Do carry on; the rest will help; and if you’ve time enough may I suggest you try and slow down. Of course I should have done that before I got injured….

Most read last week in this forum