• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino de Madrid de Santiago May/June 2018

KSWard

Time of past OR future Camino
Madrid, Frances (May/June2018)
Hola from Camino de Madrid!
I cannot thank the ones who have posted about this Camino enough! There is not a lot of information in English about this walk, and it is beautiful and peaceful!
So thankful for www.rayyrosa.com . We stayed in their beautiful bunkhouse in Manzanares Real and had dinner and breakfast with them. They helped us secure our next night reservations and had so much knowledge of the Caminos. They are such a blessing! Their website has much wonderful information!
I have found many of the members’ blogs and posts helpful in planning our Camino. If any of you are interested in our trip, my husband is doing a blog. He is trying to stay on top of it daily. Here is the link: https://100yearsofglorytogod.blogspot.com/

Buen Camino

Attachments

• FDECF94D-AF1F-4AA8-BF41-E78AD96AEBE0.jpeg
    FDECF94D-AF1F-4AA8-BF41-E78AD96AEBE0.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 11
  • C15A09FD-6E02-486E-B246-FB7556C661CC.jpeg
    C15A09FD-6E02-486E-B246-FB7556C661CC.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 10
  • 2C290649-F1B8-475D-A32B-6D001E7587E9.jpeg
    2C290649-F1B8-475D-A32B-6D001E7587E9.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 10
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hola from Camino de Madrid!
I cannot thank the ones who have posted about this Camino enough! There is not a lot of information in English about this walk, and it is beautiful and peaceful!
So thankful for www.rayyrosa.com . We stayed in their beautiful bunkhouse in Manzanares Real and had dinner and breakfast with them. They helped us secure our next night reservations and had so much knowledge of the Caminos. They are such a blessing! Their website has much wonderful information!
I have found many of the members’ blogs and posts helpful in planning our Camino. If any of you are interested in our trip, my husband is doing a blog. He is trying to stay on top of it daily. Here is the link: https://100yearsofglorytogod.blogspot.com/

Buen Camino
Good morning to you both, I have done several Caminos myself, including the Camino De Francis and Via De La Plata etc.
I am walking the Camino De Madrid starting two weeks today, and flowing in your footsteps as it were.
Thanks to you both for your great Blog, I have been following it with avid interest each day.
Take care and Buen Camino :)

Good morning to you both, I have done several Caminos myself, including the Camino De Francis and Via De La Plata etc.
I am walking the Camino De Madrid starting two weeks today, and flowing in your footsteps as it were.
Thanks to you both for your great Blog, I have been following it with avid interest each day.
Take care and Buen Camino :)[
Take care and Buen Camino :)
Wonderful! Since this is our first, I have nothing to compare it to, but I think tomorrow I am in for a surprise when we hit Frances

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
You sure will be ha ha it's a different camino very busy like a machine take care

You sure will be ha ha it's a different camino very busy like a machine take care
Hi Colin. What day do you set off? I am planning on walking our of Madrid to before Tres Cantos on Saturday 2nd June, then taking a train back to Madrid. Next day continue as far as Colmenar Viejo. I will be walking with my friend Jenny.

Hi Colin. What day do you set off? I am planning on walking our of Madrid to before Tres Cantos on Saturday 2nd June, then taking a train back to Madrid. Next day continue as far as Colmenar Viejo. I will be walking with my friend Jenny.
I arrive Sunday morning with my daughters we will not have time to walk out of the city am afraid therefore a train firstly then walk to Colmenar Viejo arrive late Sunday afternoon.
We will continue on until Segovia where my daughters need to get a train back to Madrid to return to work I will then walk solo to Camino Frances before I also need to get a train back to Madrid for returning to work

A selection of Camino Jewellery
We will be in Colmenar on Sunday pm at Hostel Chiscon. We might bump into each other. Look for the short round and tall thin women in their 60's. Haha!

We will be in Colmenar on Sunday pm at Hostel Chiscon. We might bump into each other. Look for the short round and tall thin women in their 60's. Haha!
For sure we will ha ha next stop will be Cercedilla in one of the municipal Albergue Monday afternoon before the big climb over Sierra Guadarrama into Segovia

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
My daughters haven’t done any walking before ha ha but they are young so am sure will be fine

Most read last week in this forum

Hi everybody, Which is the best way by foot : Uclès to Madrid or Madrid to Uclès (in july !)? And where find informations about accomodation ? Thank you

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back